UL and CSA Certification Now Available!
The new Ai SolventVap 20L series rotary evaporators are now UL/CSA compliant. This optional certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and durability. We also provide retro-certification services for any Ai SolventVap (5L or larger) that is already on the field.
Ai proudly offers these important certifications at a fraction of the cost of other brands. Contact us today for a quote!
What Is A Rotary Evaporator?
A rotary evaporator is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. Rotary evaporation is most often and conveniently applied to separate “low boiling” solvents such as n-hexane or ethyl acetate from compounds which are solid at room temperature and pressure. Careful application also allows removal of a solvent from a sample containing a liquid compound if there is minimal co-evaporation, and a sufficient difference in boiling points at the chosen temperature and reduced pressure.
Our SolventVap series rotary evaporators are built to deliver reliable and reproducible process results that are comparable to much more costly systems at a fraction of the price.
Standard glassware set includes 5.28 gallon (20 liters) round-bottomed evaporating flask, 2.64 gallon (10 liters) round-bottomed receiving flask, and condenser.
- Dual-sealing with Teflon (PTFE) and Viton ensuring high vacuum level
- Specialized motor and extremely compact intermeshed worm and worm gear provide precise driving, for very quiet and vibration free operation
- Downward condenser vacuum connector design ensures safe vacuum operation
- Modular design (individual rotary and water bath modules) for easy future upgrade
- Easy manual lifting with lock
- Operate visually and easily with speed and temperature display
- PID temperature controller for accurate temperature control
All rotary evaporators are intended for lawful purposes only.