The UL/CSA Certified AT-09 is our smallest vacuum oven, making it ideal for a small desktop workstation. Along with our AT-19 1.9 cu ft. oven, the 0.9 cubic foot oven is a popular solution for managing lower production volumes.
The new Ai UL/CSA certified Ai AT 0.9 cubic foot vacuum oven comes standard with stainless steel interior vacuum lines, reinforced stainless steel vacuum & vent valves, an oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided heating technology and two year warranty. Four thermally conductive aluminum pan shelves are included, providing excellent temperature uniformity throughout. This oven can hold a maximum of eight shelves for increased productivity. The 3rd generation LCD low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy at all times and is able to display in both °F and °C.
New 5-Sided Pad Heating Technology
The AT-09 now comes standard with our new 5-sided pad heating technology. The new heating technology heats up the oven chamber 25% faster than its previous versions and evenly distributes heat from the left, right, back, top, and bottom of the vacuum chamber.
Our new 5-sided heating system evenly distributes heat from the left, right, back, top, and bottom of the vacuum chamber. The solid aluminum pan shelves maximize the distribution of heat at stable temperatures. This creates even, consistent temperatures inside of the oven chamber, which means better extractions!
The low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven’s temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy while in use. All ovens also now come standard with our new, adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
Optimal Vacuum Level
Our ovens greatly reduce drying time of your extracts by maintaining a deep, consistent vacuum level within the chamber – making them the best choice for curing and converting oil extracts.
Increased Productivity, Quality, and Consistency
Our ovens produce deep vacuum level that allow them to operate at the optimal temperature for allowing the purging process to occur rapidly. The result is an increase in the consistent output of superior quality extracts with a minimal processing time.
|Dimensions||Oven Chamber = 12"W x 12"D x 11"H ; Unit = 23.4"W x 17.25"D x 19"H|
|Interior||Easy to clean stainless steel.|
|Safety Features||Built-in circuit breaker and overheat protection with alarm.|
|Shelves||4 solid aluminum shelves included. Holds a maximum of 4 shelves.|
|Temp Control||Digital temperature control with timing and alarm. Uniformity of +/- 7% of setpoint.|
|Quality Control||All vacuum ovens undergo a 24hr vacuum leak test twice and are 100% quality controlled at either our New Jersey or Nevada facility before shipment.|
- All stainless steel internal tubing and compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner fAconnection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electrical requirements|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts|
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 5.5A, 1200 watts
|Chamber|| Size: 12 x 12 x 11″|
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 0.9 cubic foot
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 6% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 40 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs|
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8″ hose barb
|Weight||Unit: 90 Lbs, shipping: 150 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 23.4 x 17.25 x 19″ With handle and vacuum port: 23.4 x 20 x 19″|
Shipping: 28 x 24 x 24″
|Shelves|| Included with oven purchase: 4 aluminum slide-in shelves|
Size: 11.5 x 11.25″
Maximum area: 129.4 x 8 = 7 sq ft or 1035 inch2
Distance between shelves: one inch
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial|
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CSA, CE|
|Part description|| Quantity||Part image|
|Ai UL/CSA certified 0.9 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|Aluminum shelf||4 pcs|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
All vacuum ovens are intended for legal use only.