The new nXDS-C pump is a modified version of the nXDS that is suitable for use on vapor handling processes, and may be used for some pumping applications involving corrosive substances. The nXDS-C variants have Chemraz® internal valves and stainless steel fittings for extra protection from the pumped media. Together with exceptional pumping capability, ultimate vacuum performance and state-of-the-art design features, the nXDS-C dry scroll pump is the best performing pump in its class.
The nXDS6iC is up to 20 times quieter than other pumps. Its intelligent control functions and up to five year service interval offer low cost of ownership, making it the small dry pump of choice for today’s most advanced technologies.
- Increased pumping speeds
- Lower ultimate pressures
- Lower power consumption
- Lower noise volumes
- Longer lasting tip seal technology
- Integrated inverter drive with auto sensing voltage input that optimizes pumping performance globally
No cross contamination of your BHO extractions
This pump is completely lubricant free within the vacuum envelope. It is also hermetically sealed, and this combination produces a clean, dry vacuum that is absolutely vital to producing a clean final product.
Maximum up-time and low cost of ownership
The nXDS-C series is built to last and comes equipped with many features that make this pump the perfect upgrade for increasing production volume and simultaneously lowering production costs of BHO extraction. These features include:
- No atmosphere to vacuum shaft seals. This means the bearings are isolated and last longer.
- A simple single-sided scroll arrangement combined with an innovative motor and bearing design makes this pump easy to field service.
- Improved motor and drive efficiency reduce power consumption which will lower overall production costs.
- Designed to be completely field serviceable.
- Edwards 1-year manufacturer warranty included.
- Free 3.3 ft. KF25 flexible stainless steel bellow, clamps, and centering rings are included at no additional cost.
All vacuum pumps are intended for legal use only.