Vacuubrand MD 12C eight-head three-stage chemistry diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors and meet the highest requirements. The three-stage design of the eight-cylinder MD 12C NT pump provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and very low ultimate vacuum.
All internal parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms provide increased reliability and extended operating life. With its gas ballast valve the MD 12C NT is optimally prepared for pumping easily condensable vapors, thanks to the very good ultimate vacuum even with open gas ballast valve also for high boiling solvents.
Upgrade kits such as inlet separator (AK) and exhaust vapor condenser (EK) enable a later adaptation to changed process requirements. Eight-cylinder NT pumps features quiet operation with smooth, easy-to-clean surfaces.
- Outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- Reduced process time due to particularly high pumping speed even near ultimate vacuum
- Very good ultimate vacuum even with open gas ballast valve for condensate purge
- Superior chemical and corrosion resistance, outstanding vapor tolerance
- Exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- Excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- Whisper quiet and ultra low vibration
- Proven long diaphragm life, maintenance-free drive system
- With an integrated gas ballast to provide consistent pump performance with condensed vapors
- Suitable for large rotary evaporators, and powerful enough for excellent results with high-boiling point solvents
- Register your pump for 2+1 year warranty