Ai -15°C 3L Compact Recirculating Chiller
The Ai C15 series recirculating chillers are a true thermostatic controlled laboratory chiller. This closed laboratory chiller is ideal for applications such as cooling rotary evaporators, analytical instrumentation, laser etching, ICP, vacuum systems, plasma etching, and jacketed reactors.
This system can also be used as a replacement to tap water cooling in laboratory applications.
The Ai C15 are compressor-based recirculating chillers that offer outstanding performance, high reliability, quiet operation, and ease-of-use.
The powerful force/suction pump provides constant flow rates, while a microprocessor PID controller gives you the ideal solution when you need precise temperature control or cooling below ambient temperature.
C15 circulating chiller features
- No dry ice or liquid nitrogen needed
- 360 degree rotating chilling fluid connectors
- ANSI standard all stainless steel reservoir
- All steel construction for durability
- Small footprint saves valuable lab space
- Cost saving as the water consumption is completely eliminated
- Plug and play; no assembly required
All vacuum purge equipment is intended for lawful purposes only.