Ai AT 1.9 cu ft UL/CSA Certified Vacuum Oven
The new UL/CSA certified AT1.9 is our most popular desktop vacuum oven. Its slightly larger dimensions than the AT-09 allows for faster purging times, but still maintains a small enough footprint that it works perfectly with a desktop or workbench application.
UL/CSA certified Ai AT 1.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens come standard with stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while standard is the 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
New 5-sided Pad Heating Technology
The AT19 now comes standard with our new 5-sided pad heating technology. The new heating technology heats up the oven chamber 25% faster than its previous versions and evenly distributes heat from the left, right, back, top, and bottom of the vacuum chamber.
Solid Aluminum Shelves
The new AT-19 comes equipped with 5 aluminum pan shelves that maximize even heat distribution of stable temperatures. This creates even, stable temperatures throughout the oven chamber. The chamber can hold a maximum of 10 shelves for added efficiency!
The low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven’s temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy while in use. All ovens also now come standard with our new, adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
Optimal Vacuum Level
Our ovens greatly reduce drying time of your extracts by maintaining a deep, consistent vacuum level within the chamber – making them the best choice for curing and converting oil extracts.
Increased Productivity, Quality, and Consistency
Our ovens produce deep vacuum level that allow them to operate at the optimal temperature for allowing the purging process to occur rapidly. The result is an increase in the consistent output of superior quality extracts with a minimal processing time.
|Dimensions||Oven Chamber = 16.5″ W x 14.5″D x 14″H; Unit = 28″W x 20″D x 21.75″H|
|Interior||Easy to clean stainless steel.|
|Safety Features||Built-in circuit breaker and overheat protection with alarm.|
|Shelves||5 solid aluminum shelves included. Holds a maximum of 5 shelves.|
|Temp Control||Digital temperature control with timing and alarm. Uniformity of +/- 6% of set-point.|
|Quality Control||All vacuum ovens undergo a 24hr vacuum leak test twice and are 100% quality controlled at either our New Jersey or Nevada facility before shipment.|
All vacuum ovens are intended for lawful purposes only.
- UL certified.
- All stainless steel internal tubing & compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 4th gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosures outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electrical requirements|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
|Chamber|| Size: 16.5 x 14.5 x 14″
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 1.9 cubic foot
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 6% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 45 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8″ hose barb
|Weight||Unit: 140 Lbs, shipping: 200 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 28 x 20 x 21.75″ With handle and vacuum port: 28 x 23 x 21.75″
Shipping: 32 x 27 x 28″
|Shelves|| Included with oven purchase: 5 aluminum slide-in shelves
Size: 16 x 14.25 inches
Total area: 228 x 10 = 16 sq ft or 2,280 inch2
Distance between shelves: one inch
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial|
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CSA, CE|
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai UL/CSA certified 1.9 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|Aluminum shelf||5 pcs|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set|
|Led Light Cable||1 pc|
|User’s manual||1 pc|