Edwards RV8 6.9 CFM Dual-Stage Vacuum Pump With Bellow & Fitting
Features and Benefits:
- 48 dB(A) and intrusive frequencies minimised.
- Dual mode. Suitable for high throughput and high vacuum applications.
- Easy-to-use gas ballast.
- Fast acting inlet valve for system protection.
- High torque, dual voltage/dual frequency motor, electronic start relay.
- Efficient high pressure lubrication.
- Oil-tight with printed gaskets, effective shaft seals.
- Clamped-in sight glass.
- Oil box well contains filling spills.
- Hi-tech polymer blades, large diameter, easy-clean oil passages.
- Consistent, built-in quality, cast bar construction.
- One year warranty, as well as technical support from Edwards
All vacuum pumps are intended for lawful purposes only.
Edwards RV pumps have become the industry standard for scientific primary pumping applications. RV pumps are uniquely capable of delivering high or low throughputs with high ultimate vacuum. This, combined with ultra-low noise levels, makes them ideal for a wide range of applications including GCMS and other small bench top type applications.
All pumps are approved to UL standards by an external test house. Edwards has a global network, providing world-wide support for product applications and service.
Supplied with: 1 litre of Ultragrade 19 oil, inlet filter and O-ring. Fomblin must be purchased separately for PFPE RV pumps.
All our RV pumps are significantly quieter noise levels of 48 dBA 50Hz are typically half the noise of a conventional pump and have been achieved by extensive work on the drive train and motor.
The pumps have the unique ability to deliver excellent ultimate vacuum in both high vacuum and high throughput modes with or without gas ballast. This gives the user an unrivalled opportunity to select the optimum pumping performance without compromising the application.
In its high vacuum mode, the RV pump is ideal for analytical instruments, electron microscopes, physics research, backing turbo pumps, TV tube pumping and leak detection applications. Configure the same pump in the high throughput mode, and it becomes suitable for mass spectrometer inlet systems, distillation, laboratory furnaces, backing vapor pumps, solvent concentration, freeze drying and other drying applications.
The simple to use mode selector and accessible, three-position gas ballast control allow the pump to be reconfigured at any time, even when the pump is running.