Welch 1400 DuoSeal 0.9 Cfm 0.1 Micron Belt Drive Dual-Stage Pump
The Welch DuoSeal vacuum pumps are known for their ruggedness world-wide. These pumps have large oil reservoirs to dilute contaminants. Low pump rpm to reduces friction and wear while minimizing reservoir temperature to lessen chemical reactivity. Pump can be ordered with an optional exhaust filter to control oil mist.
The Welch 1400 DuoSeal belt drive rotary vane is a durable vacuum pump with a superior vapor handling capability. It offers an excellent ultimate pressure of 1×10-4 torr. These pumps are commonly used for vacuum furnace evacuation, backing turbomolecular pumps, backing diffusion pumps, rotary evaporation, refrigeration system evacuation, epoxy degassing, vacuum sterilization, backing mass spectrometers, freeze drying, vacuum centrifugal applications, vacuum distillation, space research, and other vacuum processes. These Welch 1400 DuoSeal Belt Drive Pumps have a pumping speed displacement of 0.9 CFM.
Now every Welch 1400 pump we sell comes complete with a Welch 1417 oil mist exhaust filter (a $170.90 value), see Welch’s website below for more details.
Vacuum Pump Features
- Dual stage performance
- Vacuum to 0.1 micron
- No oil changes, no cold trap required for water/alcohol solutions
- Virtually maintenance-free solution for laboratory environment
- Smaller footprint than oil pumps
- Saves lab space
- Designed to work with rotary evaporators
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Includes a 1 year warranty and technical support from directly from Welch.
- Free three foot, 3/8″ premium food grade silicone vacuum tubing ($19.99 value) is also included with the purchase of any Welch pump.
All vacuum pumps are intended for lawful purposes only.
Across International is the official dealer for Welch vacuum pumps.