Ai AT 7.5 cu ft UL/CSA Certified Vacuum Oven
Introducing the new 5-shelf Ai AT 7.5 cubic foot vacuum oven. These units come standard with stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valves, an oil-filled vacuum gauge, and a two year warranty. Each shelf features our internal shelf heating technology with its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor, and temperature controller.
Equipped with great thermal-conductivity and our newest controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperatures, super-fast heating rates, minimal heat loss/exterior temperatures, and low power consumption.
Like it’s predecessor, the AT-75a also has an enormous 7.5 cubic foot oven chamber which is perfect for purging large batches of product at a single time.
The AT-75a also comes equipped with both our new internal shelf heating and new low proportional controller technologies.
- UL certified
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Five aluminum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllerskeep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Key Benefits of The AT 7.5a
Ultra Fast Heating Rates
Each shelf is equipped with its own heater, temperature sensor, and temperature controller which gives you perfect uniformity, accurate temperatures, and truly rapid heating rates; all with minimal heat loss and low power consumption.
Maximum Temperature Accuracy
In addition to in-shelf heating, the low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven’s temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy while in operation.
Optimal Vacuum Levels
Our ovens maintain a consistent vacuum level within the oven chamber, greatly reducing overall drying time of your extracts.
Supercharged Productivity, Quality, and Consistency
The deep vacuum level our ovens produce allows them to operate at the optimal temperature and thus, allows the purging process to occur rapidly. The result is an increase in the consistent output of superior quality extracts with absolute minimal processing time.
|Heaters||1500 watt heaters;built inside all 5 aluminum shelves for the fastest, most even and energy-efficient heating.|
|Dimensions||Oven Chamber = 22″W x 23.5″D x 25″H divided into five 22″W x 23.5″D x 4.5″H|
vertical sections; Unit = 35″W x 31″D x 38″H
|Interior||Solid stainless steel for easy maintenance.|
|Safety Features||Built-in circuit breaker and overheat protection with alarm.|
|Shelves||Five non-removable aluminum shelves with individual in-oven|
temp sensor, heater and controller (additional stackable shelves available)
|Temp Control||Low proportional gain, PID control for heater output by microcomputer|
|Quality Control||All vacuum ovens undergo a 24hr vacuum leak test twice and are 100% quality controlled at either our New Jersey or Nevada facility before shipment.|
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electric|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts|
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
Heaters: 300 watts x 5, built into 5 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient
and uniform heating.
|Chamber|| Size: 22 x 23.5 x 25″|
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 7.5 cubic feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 45 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 2 hours 15 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs|
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8″ hose barb x 1
|Weight||Unit: 410 Lbs, shipping: 630 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 35 x 31 x 38″|
Shipping: 38 x 35 x 43″
Heated shelves: 5 non-removalbe aluminum shelves, 22 x 23.25″ (WxD) each
Total area with 5 stackable shelves: 512 x 10 = 36 sq ft or 5120 inch2
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial|
|In-door lights||White LED (pre-installed)|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CSA, CE|
|Part description|| Quantity||Part image|
|Ai UL/CSA certified AccuTemp 7.5 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||2 sets|
|Inlet filter with KF25 connection||1 pc|
|Led Light Cable||1 pc|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
All vacuum ovens are intended for lawful use only.
Attention – Before Initial Use: Run oven at 400°F without vacuum for a total of 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.