Harvest Pharmaceutical Freeze Dryers
Patented technology keeps the product fresh, and preserves the potency, color, shape and nutrition of any organic material.
Important Features and Benefits
Perfect for freeze drying herbs, oils, medicines, remedies, pharmaceuticals, and compounds.
- The freeze dryer has built in intelligence. It automatically and perfectly manages the freeze drying process
- The ideal vacuum pressure adm drying temperature is maintained for each material-preserves freshness and potency
- 6.5 square feet of tray space-nearly twice the capacity of Harvest Right’s standard Medium freeze dryer
- 4 liters of ice capacity
- Warranty – 3-year limited warranty
- Vacuum Pump – Each vacuum pump has been factory tested to guarantee 25 microns (25,400 Microns = 1 Inch of Hg) or better, and listed CFM performance. Vacuum Pump Technical Specifications CFM: 7.2 Motor: 3/4 HP, 1725 RPM Voltage: Standard 115V 60Hz Plug: US 110V Intake Port: 3/4 JIC ﬂare Intake Port: 21 oz (680 cc) Dimensions: 10 1/2″ H x 16″ D x 5 3/4″ W Weight: 35 lbs Product Comparison
Industrial Oil Pump vs Standard Oil Pump
- Oil Changes – This new Industrial Pump rarely needs to have the oil changed or filtered. The pump has a gas ballast feature that makes it so water does not stay in the oil. Because of this, the oil in the pump will be pristine and clear, even after 30 or more batches. You simply won’t need to change the oil until you have run 25 to 40 batches. Whereas, the oil in the standard vacuum pump needs to be changed and filtered every 4 or 5 batches (when using the new 3/8 inch vacuum hose).
- Vacuum Pressure – Under cold and hot conditions the Industrial Pump will pull a deeper vacuum than the Standard Pump. Under cold conditions the difference is .05 Pascal for the Industrial Pump and .08 Pascal for the Standard Pump. Whereas, under warm conditions the difference is much greater: .05 Pascal for the Industrial Pump and 2.05 Pascal for the Standard Pump.
- Noise – The Industrial Pump is substantially quieter than the Standard Pump, 52 decibels versus 64 decibels. The Industrial Pump at 52 decibels is about the same as a refrigerator.
- Oil Mist Filter – Both pumps come with an oil mist filter. However, the Industrial Pump’s oil mist filter allows for no oil spray at all and it will last much longer.
- Power Use – The Industrial Pump uses less power than the Standard Pump (187 watts versus 218 watts).
- Amperage – Under hot conditions at ultimate vacuum pressure the Standard Pump pulls 2.1 amps while the Industrial Pump only pulls 1.7 amps. Hence, the Industrial Pump is more efficient.
- Weight – The Industrial Pump is easier to move around as it weighs 5 pounds less than the Standard Pump (32 lbs. versus 37 lbs.)
- Life – The industrial pump is more durable and will last longer than the Standard Pump