Ai AT 3.2 cu ft UL/CSA Certified Vacuum Oven
The AT-32 is the first of our four larger vacuum oven models that are built for floor-standing operation. It comes equipped with 4 swivel casters which allow for easy movement, aluminum shelves, a large 3.2 cu ft. stainless steel interior, and a 3/4″ tempered glass window.
The Ai AT Series comes equipped with the most important features and functions needed to properly purge BHO and other material solvents.
Internal Shelf Heating Technology
Each shelf is equipped with its own heater, temperature sensor, and temperature controller. The result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, and rapid heating rates with a minimum amount of heat loss and power consumption.
In addition to our in-shelf heating, the low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven’s temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy while in use.
Optimal Vacuum Level
Our ovens greatly reduce drying time of your extracts by maintaining a deep, consistent vacuum level within the chamber – making them the best choice for curing and converting oil extracts.
Increased Productivity, Quality, and Consistency
Our ovens produce deep vacuum level that allow them to operate at the optimal temperature for allowing the purging process to occur rapidly. The result is an increase in the consistent output of superior quality extracts with a minimal processing time.
|Dimensions||Oven Chamber = 18″W x 18″D x 18″H divided into 3 vertical sections; Unit = 30.5″W x 24″D x 29″H|
|Safety Features||Built-in circuit breaker and overheat protection with alarm.|
|Shelves||Three 4.75″ non-removable aluminum shelves.|
|Temp Control||Digital temperature control with timing and alarm.|
|Quality Control||All vacuum ovens undergo a 24hr vacuum leak test twice and are 100% quality controlled at either our New Jersey or Nevada facility before shipment.|
- UL certified.
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Three alumimum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, temperature controller and heater.
- Dual layer observation window with 5/8″ tempered safety glass.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electric|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts|
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
Heaters: 500 watts x 3, built into 3 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient
and uniform heating.
|Chamber|| Size: 18 x 18 x 18″|
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 3.2 cubic feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 35 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 60 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs|
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8″ hose barb
|Weight||Unit: 260 Lbs, shipping: 400 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 30.5 x 24 x 29″|
Shipping: 34 x 30 x 35″
|Shelves|| Heated shelves: 3 non-removalbe aluminum shelves, 17.5 x 17.25″ (WxD) each|
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 17.5 x 17.25 x 2.25″ (WxDxH)
Total area without stackable shelves: 302 x 3 = 6 sq ft or 906 inch2
Total area with 3 stackable shelves: 302 x 6 = 12 sq ft or 1812 inch2
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 4.75 inches
Distance between shelves (with 3 stackable shelves): 2.25 inches
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial|
|In-door lights||White LED (LED lights is optional on all 220V models)|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CSA, CE|
|Part description|| Quantity||Part image|
|Ai UL/CSA certified AccuTemp 3.2 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set|
|Inlet filter with KF25 connection||1 pc|
|Led Light Cable||1 pc|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
All vacuum ovens are intended for lawful purposes only.