Ai SolventVap 2L Rotary Evaporator With Electric Flask Lift 110V
Ai SolventVap 2L (evaporating flask capacity) series rotary evaporators come with a modular heating bath, vertical glassware, and digital temperature/rotation control. Its optimized bath volume allows for rapid heat-up times. The condenser unit has specially designed glass tubes that utilize surface area extremely efficiently. Thats why our SolventVap evaporators consistently deliver reliable and reproducible process results that are usually reserved for more costly systems. Another important aspect of the SolventVap is the safety features, which includes dry-run protection, water bath over-temperature shut-off protection, and fuse protection.
What Is A Rotary Evaporator?
A rotary evaporator is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. Rotary evaporation is most often and conveniently applied to separate “low boiling” solvents such a n-hexane or ethyl acetate from compounds which are solid at room temperature and pressure.
However, careful application also allows removal of a solvent from a sample containing a liquid compound if there is minimal co-evaporation (azeotropic behavior), and a sufficient difference in boiling points at the chosen temperature and reduced pressure.
The rotary evaporator features a specially designed motor and worm gear to provide constant rotation at speeds from 10 to 180 rpm.
- New electric evaporator flask lift, nonexposed water bath heater, and plexiglass bath cover, standard
- Solvent-resistant PTFE and Viton gaskets ensuring long time operation.
- Specialized motor with extremely compact, intermeshed worm and worm gear provides precise driving for very quiet, vibration-free operation.
- Downward-condensing vacuum connection design ensures safe vacuum operation.
- Modular design (individual rotary and water bath modules) for easy future upgrades.
- Easy multi-level manual lift with secure lock for the evaporating flask.
- Easy, straight-forward visual operation with digital speed and temperature display.
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained.
- Easy manual lifting with lock
- Operate visually and easily with speed and temperature display
- PID temperature controller for accurate temperature control
All rotary evaporators are intended for lawful purposes only.