Ai AT 16 cu ft UL/CSA Certified Vacuum Oven
The all new Across International AccuTemp-160 series digital vacuum oven is the largest oven in the AT Series and is the perfect solution for labs in need of an oven that can process large amounts of materials at one time.
The gigantic 16 cubic foot oven chamber is made of easy-to-clean stainless steel which provides exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
This oven comes equipped with 6 well thermo-conducted solid aluminum heated shelves – each with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater, and digital temperature controller – with the option to add up to 6 more low-profile, stackable aluminum shelves.
Optimal Vacuum Levels
The Ai AT Series digital vacuum ovens greatly reduce drying time of your extracts by maintaining a deep, consistent vacuum level within the chamber – making them the best choice for curing and converting oil extractions.
Increased Productivity, Quality, and Consistency
These vac ovens also produce deep vacuum levels that allow them to operate at the optimal temperature for allowing the purging process to occur rapidly. The result is an increase in the consistent output of superior quality extracts with a minimal processing time.
Additional Oven Features
- UL certified
- New stainless steel, easy-open handle with tension adjustable latch (110V model).
- New re-enforced stainless steel door hinges (110V model).
- KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- Six well thermo-conductive aluminum heated shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge ensures the most accurate and stable measurements.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Adjustable vacuum and vent port with needle valves gives you control over vacuum and vent rates, while also largely enhanced durability.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature accurate.
- Built-in white LED lights
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- All ovens shipped from our Nevada or New Jersey locations for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
|Dimensions||Oven Chamber = 25.5″W x 30.5″D x 35.5″H divided into six 25.5″W x 30″D x 5″H vertical sections|
|Safety Features||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, and secondary over-temp dial|
|Shelves||Six non-removable aluminum heated shelves with individual in-oven temp sensor, heater and controller (additional stackable shelves available)|
|Temp Control||Low proportional gain, PID control for heater output by microcomputer|
|Quality Control||All vacuum ovens undergo a 2-time, 24hr vacuum leak test twice and are 100% quality controlled at either our New Jersey or Nevada facility before shipment.|
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electric|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
Heaters: 250 watts x 6, built into 6 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient and uniform heating.
|Chamber|| Dimensions: 25.6 x 30 x 35.5″ (WxDxH)
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 16 cubit feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 100°C (200°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical vacuum gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Mechanical vacuum gauge type: oil-filled
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 5/8″ hose barb x 1
|Weight||Unit: 710 Lbs, shipping: 940 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 33 x 37 x 52″
Shipping: 43 x 40 x 60″
|Shelves|| Heated shelves: 6 non-removalbe aluminum shelves, 25 x 29.25 inches (WxD) each
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 25 x 29.25 x 2.375 inches (WxDxH)
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 5 inches
Distance between shelves (with 6 stackable shelves): 2.375 inches
Total area without stackable shelves: 731 x 6 = 30 sq ft or 4386 sq inch
Total area with 6 stackable shelves: 731 x 12 = 60 sq ft or 8772 sq inch
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial|
|In-door lights||White LED (pre-installed)|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CSA, CE|
|Approximate time to reach full vacuum|| With Edwards E2M28 21 cfm pump: 8 minutes
With Ai SuperVac 11.3 cfm pump: 11 minutes
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai UL/CSA certified AccuTemp 16 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||2 sets|
|Inlet filter with KF25 connection||1 pc|
|Led Light Cable||1 pc|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
All vacuum ovens are intended for lawful purposes only.