We’re proud to introduce our all new AI R Series -110F to 400F PTFE 10L-100L Jacketed Glass Reactors. 🙂
What is a glass reactor?
Glass reactors are most commonly used in labs for chemical synthesis, process development, workup, filtration, purification, evaporation, stirring, dissolving, mixing, and extracting operations across a host of scientific applications.
The new AI R Series jacketed glass reactors are designed for the synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment.
Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed, and the built-in condenser also makes it possible to recover some materials at a controlled rate of speed.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE gaskets ensuring long time operation.
- Easy-to-install modular design for exceptional ease and low cost of maintenance: the reactor can be installed within 30 minutes.
- Wide operation temperature range from -110°F to 400°F.
- Support stand with open top offers easy access to head and placement of condensers, probes, etc.
- Condenser with large cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged steel-reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchor agitator, suitable for a wide range of material viscosity.
- Operate visually and easily with digital speed and temperature display.
- Stainless steel 304 support assembly on lockable casters for mobility and stability.
- One year warranty and life time US-based parts and service support.
The R-series jacketed glass reactors are currently available in the following options:
R Series R10 2.6 gallon (10L)
R Series R20 5.3 gallon (20L)
R Series R50 13 gallon (50L)
R Series R100 26 gallon (100L)
All sizes our currently available and ready for shipping from both our locations. You can conveniently place your order online, or give us a call at 888-988-0899 to speak with a customer service representative for more information.