Recrystallization for 99.9% purity
The process of recrystallization, often referred to as crystallization, is one of the best ways to ensure an extremely pure compound is produced. This is the process used to make CBD isolate as well as THCA diamonds.
How does Recrystallization work?
As the name implies, the process involves creating crystalline structures for a given molecule. This represents one of the purest and most concentrated forms a compound can take on. The basic principle of the crystallization process is to super saturate the solution. This is done by changing the temperature of the solution, solubility generally increases as temperatures increase. Once the solution is saturated with as much of the target compound as it can hold, the temperature is lowered thus reducing the solubility. It is at this point that the crystals precipitate and drop out of the solution, while the impurities remain in the solution.
Ai filter reactors
Single-Jacketed 50L Reactor Vessel For Ai R50f Filter Reactors
Across International replacement single-jacketed 50 liter glass reactor vessel, specially made for Across International R50 series 50L jacketed glass filter reactors.
- Vessel mouth diameter: 10.5 inches
- Glass material: high borosilicate glass 3.3
Ai 20L Single or Dual Jacketed Glass Reactor Systems
- Glass reactors offer non-jacketed, single jacketed, or double jacketed options
- Peer reviewed stainless steel reactors
- Explosion proof options available
- UL/CSA certified
Reaction Vessels are extremely versatile in their applications, and crucial to sectors such as pharmaceutical production, research and process chemistry, botanical extraction, and purification, as well as food production, and many others. Across International offers reactors ranging from 10 liters up to 200 liters, with stainless steel and glass options.
Ai filter reactor packages
Ai 50L Glass Reactor Crystallization And Isolation Package
- Now includes a FREE high quality thermo insulation jacket
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110F to 400F.
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
Ai R-series single/dual jacketed glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.